Atrevida Restaurant & LoungeGaliano Island's only oceanfront casual fine dining restaurant...the Resort’s oceanfront location, on the opening of Active Pass, offers breathtaking views that are unique to Galiano Island.
Our Restaurant REOPENS for an exciting new season on Friday, February 2, 2018.
- Open Wednesday through Saturday for our full menu 6 - 9 pm
- Open Sundays for Mel's Prime Rib Sundays (with fish and vegetarian options) three course dinners, from 5 - 8 pm.
- Open Saturday, Sunday and Holiday Mondays for breakfast from 8;30 to 10:00 am.
Equally spectacular is the impressive interior architecture of our Atrevida Dining room, highlighted by wood beam and stone, and an extensive collection of First Nations Art. The large bay windows and open concept enables uninterrupted views of Mount Baker, Active Pass and Mayne Island.
The restaurant's fine reputation has been enhanced under the culinary direction of Chef Dean Hillier. Our Restaurant service is provided under the direction of Restaurant Manager Amy Laird and her team.
We are blessed with an abundance of local fish, produce, poultry and artisan cheeses here in the Gulf Islands. We also enjoy four growing seasons where local products can be sourced any time of year.
- Our full menu, with delicious offerings from Sturgeon to Steak, and always vegetarian options. Dietary restrictions honoured. Email us for the delicious offerings this season.
- Our always popular Mel's Prime Rib Sundays (first seating at 5 pm, last seating at 8 pm) with appetizer, main entree (Prime Rib of course, as well as a fish and vegetarian option) and chef's choice of dessert, all 3 courses for under $30. Prime Rib Menu
- Open for Breakfast 8:30 am to 10:00 am Saturday and Sunday (and Holiday Mondays) in our "Secret Season'. Visiting later in the year? We are open daily in our high season, and of course for any retreats or conferences. Breakfast Menu
- A Touch of Italy; alongside our regular menu, we offer a menu of delicious Italian stuffed pasta classics. All at a great price. Pasta menu
If you love good food and great dancing, you'll love our Dine and Dance evenings! Look for them throughout the Fall, Winter and Spring months. We also bring in entertainment, from jazz and blues to tribute artists and magical entertainers.
True Flavours of the Pacific CoastOur west coast cuisine is a reflection of the place we live. The fresh, vibrant flavours of the Pacific Northwest are showcased nightly in our dining room.
Taking great care in selecting our produce, seafood and meats to bring a truly distinctive west coast experience to the dinner plate. See our Dinner menu here!
BreakfastJoin us for breakfast: a special way to start the day...whether you are a guest of the Inn or an islander or visitor. In our "Secret Season", we open weekends, or during the week for retreats and getaways and, in our full season, we are open daily.
Watch out for special brunches on holidays & special occasions.
Summer Wood-fired Pizza TerraceSavoury thin crust wood-fired pizza, made fresh from our open-air outdoor al forno oven and matched with fresh crisp salads.
Check out our favourites like Classic Pepperoni to specialty offerings on our Fresh Sheet Blackboard... creative Duck confit and Mediterranean pizzas. Sip local Artisanal wines or refreshing Draught beer. The Summer couldn't get any better than this.
The perfect location for a summer celebration on Galiano Island, whether it's a family get-together, a cycling group, or a wedding. You can enjoy all the casual elegance of Atrevida Restaurant or have a casual fun evening, by reserving our Pizza Terrace!
Contact our Events Coordinator.
Hours and ReservationsDinner
Open Wednesday through Sunday, October 1 through to the May long weekend.
Then, beginning May long weekend through September 30, open every weekend.
Hours: 6:00 pm with the last seating at 8:45 pm except Sunday, when we open at 5:00 pm and the last seating is at 8:00 pm.
Secret Season: In October through April, Atrevida is open Wednesday - Sunday for Dinner in our "Secret Season"
Lunch is served in our high season only...and it is a memorable and al fresco affair...outdoors on the terrace with wood-fired pizza and salads and more
Summer Season: the Terrace opens weekends from the May long weekend, and daily June 21 until the end of September.
Visit or call the Inn for up to date hours and menus 250-539-3388. Our Terrace menu changes, with new offerings and beverages!
Secret Season: Breakfast by the fireplace in Atrevida, Weekends and Holidays only, 8:30 to 10:00 am
High Season: June 3 to September 30, daily 8:30 to 10:00 am
Reservations requested. Call 250-539-3388 or email us at email@example.com
Late ferry? If you are arriving on a later ferry, please make arrangements with the Restaurant, we have a late arrival menu.