Atrevida Restaurant & LoungeGaliano Island's only oceanfront casual fine dining restaurant...the Resort’s oceanfront location, on the opening of Active Pass, offers breathtaking views that are unique to Galiano Island.
Equally spectacular is the impressive interior architecture of our Atrevida Dining room, highlighted by wood beam and stone, and an extensive collection of First Nations Art. The large bay windows and open concept enables uninterrupted views of Mount Baker, Active Pass and Mayne Island.
The restaurant's fine reputation has been enhanced under the culinary direction of Chef Dean Hillier. Our Restaurant service is provided under the direction of Restaurant Manager Amy Laird and her team.
We are blessed with an abundance of local fish, produce, poultry and artisan cheeses here in the Gulf Islands. We also enjoy four growing seasons where local products can be sourced any time of year.
- Our full menu, with delicious offerings from Sturgeon to Steak, and always vegetarian options. Dietary restrictions honoured. Atrevida Dinner Menu
- Our always popular Mel's Prime Rib Sundays (first seating at 5 pm, last seating at 8 pm) with appetizer, main entree (Prime Rib of course, as well as a fish and vegetarian option) and chef's choice of dessert, all 3 courses for under $30. Prime Rib Menu
- Open for Breakfast 8:30 am to 10:00 am Saturdays, Sundays and Holiday Mondays. Visiting later in the year? We open daily after the May long weekend, and of course for retreats and conferences throughout the year. Breakfast Menu
- A Touch of Italy; alongside our regular menu, we offer a menu of delicious Italian stuffed pasta classics. All at a great price. Pasta menu
If you love good food and great dancing, you'll love our Dine and Dance evenings! Look for them throughout the Fall, Winter and Spring months. We also bring in entertainment, from jazz and blues to tribute artists and magical entertainers.
True Flavours of the Pacific CoastOur west coast cuisine is a reflection of the place we live. The fresh, vibrant flavours of the Pacific Northwest are showcased nightly in our dining room.
Taking great care in selecting our produce, seafood and meats to bring a truly distinctive west coast experience to the dinner plate. See our Dinner menu here!
BreakfastJoin us for breakfast: a special way to start the day...whether you are a guest of the Inn or an islander or visitor. We are pleased to welcome inn guests as well as visitors and islanders. In our quiet season, we open weekends, and during the week for retreats and getaways . In summer, we are open daily.
Watch out for special brunches on holidays & special occasions.
Summer Wood-fired Pizza TerraceIn Summer only (remember! summer on Galiano starts in May and extends until the 1st of October!) Savoury thin crust wood-fired pizza, made fresh from our open-air outdoor al forno oven and matched with fresh crisp salads.
Check out our favourites like Classic Pepperoni to specialty offerings on our Fresh Sheet Blackboard... creative Duck confit and Mediterranean pizzas. Sip local Artisanal wines or refreshing Draught beer. The Summer couldn't get any better than this.
The Terrace is a perfect location for a summer celebration on Galiano Island, whether it is a family get-together, a cycling group, or a wedding. You can enjoy all the casual elegance of Atrevida Restaurant one night, and have a casual fun evening another, by reserving our Pizza Terrace!
Contact our Events Coordinator.
Hours and Reservations
* Open Wednesday through Sunday in our "Secret Season" October through April,
* Open nightly beginning May long weekend through September 30.
Hours: 6:00 pm with the last seating at 8:45 pm except Sunday, when the first seating is at 5:00 pm and the last seating is at 8:00 pm.
Reservations requested. Call 250-539-3388 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Late ferry? If you are arriving on a later ferry, you must make arrangements with the Restaurant, we have a late arrival menu.
* Breakfast with a view in Atrevida is weekends only in our "Secret Season"
Secret Season: Weekends and Holidays only starting October 1, 8:30 to 10:00 am
High Season: June through September, daily 8:30 to 10:00 am
* Lunch is "summer only" (and summer on Galiano of course starts in May and continues to the end of September). It is a fun and lively al fresco affair...outdoors on the terrace with wood-fired pizza and salads and more.
Summer Season: the Terrace opens weekends in May and daily June through to the end of September. *
Retreats and Conferences?
We provide full meal service of breakfast, lunch and dinner throughout the year.
Visit or call the Inn for up to date hours and menus 250-539-3388. Our Terrace menu changes, with new offerings and beverages all summer long! Secret Season: the Terrace is open Saturday, Sunday and Holidays starting May to the 20th of June.