Year-round Boating to Galiano Island
Boaters enjoy our resort year round:!When our dock is not in service in the winter, boaters can choose to moor :
* Government dock in Sturdies Bay (one block)
* Whaler Bay (walking distance)
* Montague Harbour (several kilometres),
Montague Marina BoatersFor Groups of 4 or more, please inquire about pick-up for dinner in Atrevida. Please call our Spa for pick up for spa treatments (minimums may apply). Please call us at 250-539-3388. Look for the "Bus Stop" for brochures and information.
LocationOur Dock is available for the boating public to enjoy our Resort. The dock is located at the entrance to Active Pass, in Sturdies Bay, just west of the BC Ferries terminal. It is a beautiful silver dock with float, directly in front of the Inn. Easy walk to the Resort and the Village.
Reserve for 2017 MoorageCALL the INN for Dock information and moorage availability: 250-539-3388. We have 200 feet of dock space. When you arrive, check-in at the front desk to register your moorage.
Please note that our dock is seasonal, generally from May 1 to October 15. Moorage is at the same very reasonable rates as that of a Government dock.
AmenitiesWe provide moorage for overnight boaters, Inn guests, our owners and day visitors, and easy access for float planes. Connected to the Galiano Oceanfront Inn and Spa, our dock guests can enjoy easy access to:
- Float plane dock
- Atrevida Restaurant for dinner
- Atrevida Lounge for drinks and a view of your boat
- Oceanfront Breakfast
- Our famous Wood-fired Pizza on the Terrace in Summer
- Madrona del Mar Spa (couples treatments, flotation therapy, facials, more)
- Showers and Steam rooms and Hot Tub (must be booked through the Spa)
- Gift shop and Jewelry
- Laundry (through the Inn's Housekeeping staff, or at a laundromat in the Village)
- Recycling and Garbage
- Smart Car Rentals
- Free Wifi
- Library room for lounging and reading
- Kunamokst Mural and the Gallery Room for art show and sales
- Galiano Island Books, right next dock