Retreats and MeetingsFor retreats, executive retreats, group getaways, or meetings ...
Rested, relaxed, and remote from city concerns, this is an easy island getaway that provides all you need to focus on the business at hand, whether planning corporate strategy or rejuvenating and refreshing.
Year-round easy access by ferry and float plane mean flexibility in travelling during our quieter season where you can, quite literally, take over the entire 20 room resort.
Contact us for a complete Corporate Retreat Planning Guide 1-877-530-3939 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Retreat and Meeting Venues
Inspiring locations for a retreat. Your choice of the Glass Garden Room.....
Glass Garden Room: Private garden view meeting room, all glass with french doors opening into the gardens; seating for 25 conference style or 40 people in theatre style seating.
Or the Gallery Meeting Room.....
The Gallery Room: Private ocean view meeting room with art throughout, fireplace, French doors, private entrance; seating for 24 people conference style, or 40 people in theatre style seating.
Or, for larger groups and plenary sessions, our Atrevida Main Dining Room.....
The Atrevida Dining Room: Large ocean view room, on two levels, with half moon atrium windows overlooking Active Pass. Conference seating for 100 in beautiful atmosphere with stone fireplace,
In Summer some groups find they think better with some outdoor inspiration...our resort is all yours
Located only minutes from Vancouver, yet we are a world away from city life and city pressure. Conveniently located between Vancouver and Victoria, our boutique style Resort offers an exceptional environment for your group’s working meeting. Walk on to B.C. Ferries as foot passengers - we are just walking distance from the ferry dock. Or take a scenic 15 minute float plane flight from Vancouver or Victoria, from Vancouver International Airport and Seattle. Click here for more details.
Group travel is so easy
Inspiring scenery for your retreat activities
The serene setting of West Coast and Mediterranean influenced buildings and gardens along with Atrevida restaurant and the Madrona del Mar Spa create a relaxed atmosphere where participants will be able to focus on the group’s future prosperity and current discussion topics.
We focus on Business
- Our private conference rooms, with stunning ocean or garden views, set the perfect environment to stimulate conversation and creativity.
- Wireless broadband Internet and digital cellular networks help keep your group connected, whether around the corner or around the world.
- Packages custom designed for your needs, including full meal packages - gourmet dinners, casual lunches, and meeting refreshments
- Business services (fax, a/v, business centre) are available
Further Perks and Privileges
- Guest accommodations are offered in 10 elegant ocean view rooms and 10 spacious one bedroom oceanview Villa Suites.
- Spa treatments & Yoga sessions are additional activities which can further enhance your group’s productivity. We will also be happy to assist in arrangements for golf, kayaking, guided nature hikes, whale watching and more
- Day-trip, large group luncheons or dinners for up to 85.
- Convenient location-park on the mainland and travel as foot passengers on B.C. Ferries-we are just walking distance from the ferry dock. Or take a scenic 15 minute floatplane flight from Vancouver or Victoria.