Planning an elopement? With the casual elegance of a West Coast retreat and the warmth of a Mediterranean climate, the Galiano Oceanfront Inn and Spa is a perfect location for a Destination Elopement. We are just minutes from Vancouver, but a world away from city life.
With our luxurious Suites, all of which have ocean views, and a variety of picturesque ceremony locations to choose from, both outdoors in our gardens and on the beach, as well as various indoor options, you will be in great hands on your special day. Just bring each other... we will help make the rest of the magic happen!
Mediterranean Nights Elopement Package
This wonderful package includes the following:
- Two nights in an Oceanfront Room with a wood-burning fireplace (Choose your rooms below)
- Advice and information on arranging a Marriage Commissioner, music, flowers.
- Two Witnesses for your vows
- $50 towards Dinner in our Atrevida Restaurant each night
- A Healing Earth Couples Experience in our Madrona del Mar Spa.
- A Bottle of Bubbly after the ceremony.
| Oceanfront Queen Room: $799.00
Oceanfront King Room: $899.00
Oceanfront One Bedroom Villa Suite: $1099.00
Book in our Secret Season, for a stay before May 23rd and after September 15th, and receive $100 off or a third night complimentary.
Taxes and gratuities not included.
Elopements are designed for you
For small weddings of more than 4 people, please see our Intimate Weddings or contact our Events Coordinator for wonderful options.
Add a little more Romance....
|I couldn't have asked for a better place to get married. The Staff are friendly and welcoming, the rooms have wonderful views and the location is lovely. Everything was arranged for us, champagne, spa, dinner. I would recommend the Inn for a wedding or any romantic get away!|
|Georgia and Darcy|
- Photography - We will provide you with a list of fine photographers
- Flowers - We have wonderful Island florists that we work with to create your choice.
- Wedding Cake - $50 - Beautiful single tier cake
- Gift Basket - $75 - An array of spa items for the bath & body.
- Romantic Turn Down Service - $99 - Silk rose petals on your turned down bed, soft romantic music, lights dimmed & candles lit and a warm bubble bath drawn. Your suite is transformed like magic, while you dine. In our cooler months, we can light the fireplace for the return to your room. A special feature, we also include is having our custom Madrona Massage table in your King or Queen Spa Suite set with linens and massage oil for you to massage each other.
|My husband and I tied the knot here in December and it was an incredibly romantic experience. The setting is just breathtaking and we spent most of the time in the outdoor bubble bath on the terrace of our suite listening to the ocean with a bottle of bubbly. The food is absolutely incredible and the kind service made us feel comfortable and welcome. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect, I'd definitely recommend it!|
|Karen and Curran|
Vital Statistics - Getting Married in British Columbia:
You will need to contact and make arrangements with an Officiate of your choice: Licensed Marriage Commissioners on Galiano who perform ceremonies or an Anglican Church are on the Island.
You can contact us for help in planning your special day.