Booking at the Galiano Inn
Tips for Booking a Perfect Vacation
- Book in advance ~ To assure your first choice of accommodation.
- Spa ~ Reservations should be made for the Spa at time of booking to ensure you receive the times and spa treatments that you would prefer.
- Dining ~ Please make your dinner reservations early. Our cuisine is an important reason guests choose us. Restaurant hours vary throughout the year and are kept up-to-date on our Atrevida page.
- Travel ~ We advise you to book your travel arrangements (ferry or float plane) when you book your accommodations. Car and foot passenger ferry reservations (from/to Vancouver) are possible. We are within walking distance of the ferry terminal and the Inn has Smart Cars available to rent (verify availability and reserve when you make your booking).
- Room Assignment ~ We do our best to accommodate your preferences for type or location of your suite, but we are not always able to meet every request. If you have a mobility issue or a pet, let us know upon booking.
- Two Night Minimum ~ Please note that we are generally unable to book one night stays, but please call to inquire. There are times when it may be possible to book a last-minute-getaway.
- We require a deposit payment of 50% of your reservation, or a minimum of one night, whichever is greater, to confirm a reservation.
- As an island resort, last minute cancellations do impact us considerably! Cancellations made more than 7 days prior to the arrival date will be refunded, minus a $25 administration fee for each room booked. Cancellations made within that 7 day window are non-refundable.
- Group bookings of 2 or more rooms require a 14 day cancellation policy.
- If you should need to check out before the last day of your reservation, you will need to pay for the days reserved.
- Spa bookings must be cancelled separately to avoid charges: see our Spa Cancellation policy.
Pet Friendly Accommodation
Pets are very welcome in select rooms:
- #1 - King + Sofabed Oceanfront Suite
- #3 - Queen Suite
- #17, #19, #20, #22 - Oceanfront Villa
Pets must be registered in advance, please call the Inn for details. Your confirmation email must reflect your pet's visit. There is a pet charge of $75 per stay.
The Fine Print
- Room rates are based on double occupancy, exclusive of taxes and gratuities. Additional persons in a room are subject to $45 fee per night, where they can be accommodated.
- Complimentary continental breakfasts are available each morning.
- Smoking is not permitted on the decks, patios or balconies of our Suites or Villas. A significant cleaning charge is assigned if there is any smoking in these areas. Smoking is allowed in designated outdoor areas only.
- Bicycle storage is available. Please bring your own lock for added security.
Check-in / Check-out
Please note that our check-in and check-out times have been adjusted to allow sufficient time for the rooms to be thoroughly sanitized between guests. Check-in time is guaranteed by 4:00pm and check-out time is 10:00am.
Please notify us of your estimated arrival time to the Island and we will try our best to accommodate an early check-in. If you are arriving on an evening ferry, please inquire about our after hours check-in process.