Booking at the Galiano Inn
Your health and safety are our top priorityIn response to the current pandemic, we are taking every possible precaution to make your stay safe and to ensure the health of our guests and employees. Please consult the COVID section of this Website for a summary of our practices. We can also send you the complete details of our protocols upon request (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please contact us at 250-539-3388 or email@example.com to find out about our wonderful 'Girlfriends Getaway' and our 'Romantic Getaway' packages... we have something special in store for you!
|Secret Season Jan 2-Mar 31
BREAKFAST NOT INCLUDED
|Spring/Fall Season Apr 1- May long weekend & Thanksgiving weekend - Jan 1
|High Season May long weekend-Thanksgiving weekend
Booking Tips for a Perfect Vacation
- Book in advance ~ To assure your first choice of accommodation.
- All room rates are based on double occupancy (an additional $42.50 will be charged per extra guest).
- Spa ~ Reservations should be made for the spa at time of booking to ensure you receive the times and spa treatments that you would prefer. If Experiences are included in your packages, you must book your choices. "Secret Season" spa hours are on our Spa page.
- Dining ~ Please make your dinner reservations early. Our cuisine is an important reason guests choose us. During our Secret Season, please note that restaurant hours vary. Call 1-250-539-3388 or email for exact details.
- Travel ~ We advise you to book your travel arrangements (ferry or float plane) when you book your accommodations. Car and foot passenger ferry reservations (from/to Vancouver) are possible. We are within walking distance of the ferry terminal. Why not leave your car at home? The Inn has Smart Cars available to rent (verify availability and reserve when you make your booking).
- Room Assignment: We do our best to accommodate your preferences for type or location of your suite, but we are not always able to meet every request. If you have a mobility issue or a pet, let us know upon booking.
Secret SeasonIn our "Secret Season" (Jan 2-March 31) summer guests have gone and you have the beauty of the Inn and the peace of the Island at your feet... it's a great time to stay! (And a great value). Please note:
- Packages: In our Secret Season, book a Special Package and take advantage of our lower seasonal rates! Some package items may not be available at all times, and we reserve the right to substitute items of equal value, to ensure you have a full experience.
- Atrevida Restaurant: We are open for stays at the Inn throughout the winter, and our restaurant is open throughout the winter months Wednesday through Sunday. La Lena Pizza Patio is open during the summer months.
- Spa: Madrona del Mar Spa is open Thursday through Monday in the winter and shoulder season, then daily throughout the peak summer months.
- We require a deposit payment of 50% of your reservation, or a minimum of one night, whichever is greater, to confirm a reservation.
- As an island resort, last minute cancellations do impact us considerably and, consequently, we are happy to refund your deposit (less a $25 administration fee for each room booked) only if cancellations are made more than 7 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- Group bookings of 4 or more rooms require a 14 day cancellation policy.
- If you should need to check out before the last day of your reservation, you will need to pay for the days reserved.
- Spa bookings must be cancelled separately to avoid charges: see our Spa Cancellation policy.
- Room rates are based on double occupancy, exclusive of taxes and gratuities. Additional persons in a room are $42.50, where they can be accommodated (select oceanfront king and queen rooms and villa suites only).
- Our rates include continental breakfast delivered to your room.
- For the comfort of our guests, and in keeping with the philosophy of our spa and wellness retreat, we are an adult-oriented destination, however, children are welcome.
- We have a no smoking policy at our resort; smoking is allowed in designated outdoor areas only. No smoking will be permitted on the decks, patios or balconies of our suites or villas. A cleaning charge is assigned if there is any smoking in the guest suites.
- Bicycle storage is available. Please bring your own lock for added security.
Pet Friendly AccommodationPets are very welcome in two of our rooms: one Oceanfront Queen and one Oceanfront Villa Suite.
Pets must be registered in advance: please call the Inn for details. Your confirmation email must reflect your pet's visit. There is a pet charge of $50 per pet per night during your stay. Please see our Pet-friendly page for pet policies.
Check in time is 4:00pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. Please note that our check-in and check-out times have been adjusted to allow sufficient time for the rooms to be thoroughly sanitized between guests.
Check in / check out
If you are arriving on a later ferry, we are of course pleased to greet you: please let us know of any arrivals outside these times.